I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Tuesday, 9 April 2013

the falcon

Once upon a time there lived a falcon,the falcon was the biggest falcon in the whole world.
Every day the falcon would go out hunting for the biggest rats that he could find.
But one day there where no rats so the falcon decided to go and find some where else to live where there was lots of food.
Because of that the falcon left his nest and started to look for a new place to build his new home.
Because of that the falcon started to get hungry and tired his wings couldn't carry him any more so the falcon had to stop and rest on a oak tree branch.
Because of that he fell asleep on the branch and slept through the whole day, when the falcon woke up it was   very dark with not much stars in the sky and by that time he was starving, then the falcon looked down and noticed lots of rats he swooped down and started eating.
Until finally the falcon was not hungry any more and stopped eating.
Ever since then the falcon has been living there enjoying all the food he could eat.
The moral of the story is the falcon is very lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve my learning.